Join Our Team at The EnRichment Place
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, managing, and providing individual and group psychotherapy in a private practice agency setting.
- Assess, diagnose and provide treatment to individuals with mental disorders, as well as various behavioral and emotional conditions.
- Conduct social histories and related assessments within the staff's level of competence.
- Assessing and planning of the social/emotional requirements of individuals, groups and families.
- Recognizing the role of client in the treatment planning process and completion of comprehensive treatment plans.
- Participate in general department meetings, staffing, treatment team, and monthly supervision meetings.
- Maintain knowledge of developing skills and research.
- Utilize EHR to perform job duties and tasks.
Skills and Specifications:
- Knowledge of social service agency procedures, policies, and resources.
- Knowledge of and ability to access technology needed to perform job tasks.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Ability to communicate effectively via e-mails.
- Ability to analyze and interpret information to plan appropriate interventions.
- Use of cognitive-behavioral therapy with integrated complementary therapies as needed.
Education and Qualifications:
- Master's degree in social work or counseling from an accredited institution.
- Licensure as an independent Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Licensed Professional Counselor in Texas.
- Individual malpractice insurance.
Thanks for your interest in joining The EnRichment Place.
To inquire about openings:
Or fax your resume to:
ATTN: Administrative Director